Your team can have a Team Site here in just one
to two weeks.
USAdiver.com also offers on opportunity for teams to have their
own web sites. A great option if you…
- Need a website for your team;
- Are tired of mailing out newsletters;
- Need a better way to announce practice changes;
- Don't have time to fill a newsletter with articles
and practice tips; or
- Need a way to introduce new divers to your program.
We can do all that for you by building a web site for your team.
You simply supply team information and news via e-mail; we do the
setup and maintenance for your site and we also post world and national
news, feature articles, practice tips and advice from some of the
best and least known people in diving. Members of your team will
have access to exclusive "subscribers only" pages. At $10.00 per
month, it so inexpensive, even a diving coach could afford it.
How To Sign Up
1. E-mail your team information, roster, logo, schedule, photos
and anything else you would like to include on your site to USAdiver.com.
2. Mail a check for $220.00 for one year - this covers the $100
set-up fee and a fee of $10.00/month for site maintenance fee (minimum
of 12 months).
3. You're all done!
Web site set-up takes approximately 1-2 weeks. You will receive
a web address and passwords for your team members to access to exclusive
"subscribers only" pages.
When you have meet results, schedule changes, news or anything
else you would like to add to your site, simply e-mail the webmaster
and your changes will be posted in a timely manner.